Turnhout, 20 April 2022 – VIGC is organizing another physical BOPE event this year. The Benelux Online Print Event (BOPE) will take place on June 8, at the Antwerp Zoo.
The focus of the event will be on networking. During the event, knowledge will be shared and business can be done. Of course you can also catch up at the event and during the exclusive VIP dinner, following the event.
With “Back to (e-)business”, VIGC wants to inspire and motivate to give e-business a central place within the strategy of the graphic company. The digital tsunami that engulfed society and the strong e-commerce growth that accompanied it, has also accelerated within the graphic sector.
To achieve this, #BOPE22 again welcomes many international speakers who will talk about the following topics:
- Bernd Zipper (DE), CEO Zipcon – Developments and trends in the online print industry in 2022
- Sven Rusticus (NL), CEO Happyprinting – Franchising in the Online Print industry
- Ruben Baestaens (BE), Owner Simba – Design as a service
- Miki Rubin (Panama), CEO and Co-founder Imprimu – Online Print in Latin America
- Martijn ten Pas (NL), Owner DWCPrint – High-performance print e-business fuelled by MIS software
- Niek Veraverbeke (BE), Graphic consultant Cartim – Transition from old fashion offset printing to W2P
- Morten B. Reitoft (DK), Editor-in-Chief INKISH – Online Print as driver for growth in printing industry
- Sabine Demey (BE), Director Flanders Artificial Intelligence Research Program IMEC – How AI can help your SME business!
Moreover, the day before the event, June 7, you have the opportunity to attend a Masterclass e-Business in Print at AGFA HQ. This will be provided by #BOPE22 keynote speaker and industry expert Bernd Zipper.
Jos Steutelings, Managing Director VIGC, is already looking forward to it: “We are looking at the challenges that arise against the current economic reality. Which trends and developments should definitely be monitored? And we also let a number of entrepreneurs speak, they will share their e-business cases. We also enter the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) with a presentation by the world-renowned research center IMEC. International speakers, quality networking and an exclusive VIP dinner, that’s what #BOPE22 stands for. We are ready for a successful edition in June 2022 and ready to welcome everyone back ‘in person’! Let us inspire you around the post-covid trend of this year and next years… e-commerce! “
The full program as well as ordering tickets can be found at: Benelux Online Print Event – #BOPE22 – VIGC.