Compact next generation multifunction system responds to today’s business needs of manufacturing, automotive, and construction to government departments, Central Reprographics Departments (CRDs), and small copy shops.
Ricoh Europe, London, 4 July 2022 – The agile and responsive creation of CAD drawings and other large documents (A1/A0) is now quicker, easier, and more secure with the Ricoh IM CW2200 digital colour large format printer.
The small footprinted next generation multifunction system supports the effortless production of CAD drawings, from precise line drafts to boldly coloured 3D renders, with the highest accuracy and finest details.
Designed to offer more than just a printing and scanning solution, it can act as a secure document hub for technical files to share jobs easily and help enhance productivity. This flexibility makes it an ideal solution for a wide range of environments from manufacturing, automotive, and construction to government departments, Central Reprographics Departments (CRDs), and small copy shops.
The Ricoh IM CW2200 comprises a number of enhanced elements designed to meet evolving needs. They include:
- Faster scanning and printing speeds of high quality, precision documents such as site plans, technical drawings, and design graphics at up to 35.3mm/s for colour and up to 106.7mm/s for mono documents.
- New automatic paper roll setting that prints documents up to 33 metres long and eliminates the need to hand feed the paper.
- New stack tray that can hold up to 10 sheets of A1 documents for increased productivity.
- New Smart Operation Panel offers an easy to navigate, intuitive, colour touchscreen interface, which is consistent with other Ricoh products, so no user training is required. Leading to improved interactivity and fewer operation errors.
- Quicker and easier changing of the paper roll thanks to the automatic paper roll feeding, which holds 175m rolls of paper, saves time, saves paper, and offers increased convenience. A second roll to roll option can be installed too.
The system also uses Ricoh’s unique waterproof GEL-Jet™ technology with inks that are smudge free and UV resistant. They ensure the production of high quality, durable prints that can be viewed on site, in any weather. It also includes GEL-Jet Ricoh Piezo permanent print heads eliminating the need for replacements, which helps maintain a low total cost of ownership.
Craig Lewis, Director, Corporate Sales, Ricoh Graphic Communications, Ricoh Europe, says: “The Ricoh IM CW2200 is the latest evolution in Ricoh technology and makes easier work of large precision CAD documents or CAD drawings to meet the needs of today’s businesses. It minimises downtime with uninterrupted high speed printing, even faster scanning, and digitises projects with automated scanning capabilities. This means less time at the printer and more time focusing on projects.”
The RICOH IM CW2200 is available now in EMEA.
For more information visit www.ricoh-europe.com.